Our first Go Global mission of 2021 was filled with advice, tips, and tools to take your startup to France!
We hope you enjoyed your virtual stay in Lille.
Check out our upcoming missions and take your company beyond borders!
Go Global Berlin
Accelerate your access to the German e-health market through “DiGA”
When launching its Digital Healthcare Act in December 2019, Germany positioned itself as a top country for digital health innovation.
The Fast-Track Process for Digital Health Applications (in German DiGA) allows for digital technologies to be introduced into outpatient clinical practice and reimbursed by Germany’s statutory health insurers. This reform creates an access to a market of 73 million insured citizens.
Up to now, 11 digital health apps – treating a wide range of conditions such as tinnitus, migraine and insomnia – have already been listed, and there is an additional 55 in the certification process.
Why should you participate?
- Discover the opportunities and the challenges offered by DiGA
- Understand the conditions and procedure for health and telemedicine apps approval by the German health authorities
- Learn from peers that are currently applying to DiGA
- Meet potential German and Belgian business partners through the online individual networking meetings
Tuesday, May 18
9:00 - 10:30 Information sharing session
- 09:00 Welcome by Flanders Investment & Trade, imec.istart & Startups.be | Scale-Ups.eu
- 09:15 Jonas Albert, Project Lead Health Reality Lab Network (HLaN)
- 09:35 Alexander Olbrechts, Business Group Leader HealthTech for the Belgian technology federation AGORIA, co-coordinator of mHealthBelgium
- 10:00 Interview testimonials with:
Julian Gansen, Director Market Access & Operations M-sense (D), approved for medical prescription and reimbursement +
Jonathan Schreiber, CEO and Co-Founder Helpilepsy (B), DiGA Fast Track applicant
- 10:30 End with Q&A
In the afternoon: prescheduled one-on-one video meetings
Wednesday, May 19
All day: prescheduled one-on-one video meetings
Belgian startups and scale-ups can participate at no cost.
Questions or not sure if it’s the right event for you?
Contact Catherine Van Eeckhaute from Startups.be | Scale-Ups.eu