Go Global Amsterdam
Take a smart step towards Amsterdam, without leaving home
In recent years the city of Amsterdam has developed itself into one of the main hotspots for startups in Europe. The international mindset, excellent infrastructure, and work-life balance makes it an attractive place for companies and talent.
With a rich history of innovation, the capital of the Netherlands has set the tone in multiple sectors. Sectors like Smart Mobility, Smart Buildings and Energy that help tackle urban challenges are stimulated by the government and grow significantly. Furthermore, the city embraced the Donut economy model to stimulate the Circular Economy.
Why should you participate?
- Get inspired by the latest smart city trends and projects in Amsterdam
- Get to know and start conversation with the relevant stakeholders and experts
- explore business and collaboration opportunities
- With our partner StartupAmsterdam it is increasingly easy for stakeholders to get involved in the startup ecosystem.
Who should participate?
This mission is meant for all Belgian startups and scale-ups wanting to explore the potential or intending to bring solutions to the Amsterdam market in the areas of smart cities, including:
- Smart mobility
- Smart buildings/prop tech
- Energy transition, energy monitoring and efficiency in an urban context
- Circular economy
10:00 – 12:00 Learn about the smart cities tendencies and opportunities
- 10:00 Welcoming and introduction to smart city scene and to StartupsAmsterdam
Created in 2015, StartupAmsterdam is an action programme run by the City of Amsterdam that brings the public and private sectors together to support the startups, scale-ups, entrepreneurs and other players in the local ecosystem. By taking part in dozens of projects and initiatives promoting innovative and sustainable entrepreneurship, it’s helped the Dutch capital become a major player in the global scene.
- 10:15 Testimony from a Belgian entrepreneur in Amsterdam
- 10:30 Breakout in 4 rooms (moderators and speakers will be announced soon)
- 11:15 Moderated Q&A session
- 11:40 Concluding remarks (5’)
14:00 - 16:00 Prescheduled one-on-one video calls
Via our online networking tool, Conversation Starter, you can preschedule meetings with relevant stakeholders of the Amsterdam startup ecosystem. All from the comfort of your (home) office.
Cost: entrance fee is 45€ (VAT excl.)
Questions or not sure if it’s the right event for you? Contact Catherine Van Eeckhaute from Startups.be | Scale-Ups.eu.